I like to drawn and to create things
An Architect is the person who, desingns houses, buildings, auditoriums, maik squares, bridges, roads.
There are different Universities where. I can study for example, Tec. de Villa, Uvm and Tec. de Monterrey.
If i want to study I nedd, car, money and knowledge.
Name
|
Locatel
|
Cost
|
Years
|
Advantage
|
Disadvantages
|
Uvm
|
Metepec
|
$ 8,000 per month
|
8 semester
|
· I like the school
·
It ha scholarships.
·
This has the degree that want
|
·
i don’t house in Toluca
·
it is difficult to get a place
|
Uaem
|
Toluca
|
$3,000 per month
|
10 semester
|
||
Tecnologica de Monterrey
|
Ave. Cugenio gorga sade
monterrey
|
5,000 per month
|
9 semester
|
||
Tec. De villa
|
Villa
|
||||
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario